Strawberry Fields Salad. Simple summer salad with homemade salad dressing is easy and dietitian approved and delicious for lunch or dinner. Also a great compliment to a BBQ or potluck.
Strawberry Fields Salad
- 1 lb strawberries
- 8 cups spinach washed
- 4 oz goat cheese or feta cheese
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1/2 onion diced
- cranberries Dried
- almonds Slivered
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Bake the chicken in the oven at 350 F for about 15-20 minutes. Once it is cooked through, remove from oven and slice. Set aside.
- While the chicken is baking, mix the spinach, goat cheese, chopped onion, and strawberries together in a bowl. When chicken has cooled, add it to the bowl.
- Top with dried cranberries, slivered almonds and salad dressing.
- Add all the ingredients for the salad dressing in a food processor or blender. Blend together until smooth.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
Rebecca Bitzer loves to empower Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) and their clients. Co-author of Welcome to the Rebelution: Seven steps to the nutrition counseling practice of your dreams and Taste the Sweet Rebellion: Rebel against dieting.