Our Registered Dietitian Nutritionists are very passionate about helping others create a healthier and happier lifestyle. Our Registered Dietitian Nutritionists Dana Magee RDN, LDN, CLT, Klara Knezevic, RD, LD, CLT, Kaitlin Williams Eckstein, MPH, RD, LD, and Rebecca Bitzer MS, RDN, CEDRD, authored cookbooks, and nutrition guides.
This book will take you down the path of nourishing your body from start to finish. The 10 ingredients to happy, healthy eating starts by exploring how you eat now and how to adopt the principles of intuitive eating. We guide you through nutrition concepts and what normal eating can look like. Next we take you step by step of putting that knowledge into practice by organizing your kitchen, meal planning, grocery shopping, meal prepping, and eating out. Not only will this workbook help you improve how you feel but it will give you confidence in eating.
Do you feel like you have to give up your favorite foods to control your diabetes? Living with diabetes can be a challenge at times when many foods have to be restricted, however, it is possible to eat healthy AND delicious meals when you prepare meals with our recipes that are designed to keep your blood glucose levels in a safe range. So have your [diabetes-friendly] cake, and eat it too!
This is unlike any other food sensitivity book you have ever read. Why? Because our book encourages you to focus on foods that you CAN eat. Our Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide will walk through each step of food preparation with recipes and graphics. This guide will empower you to quickly and easily prepare food that will leave you feeling satisfied and great!
This workbook will help you:
- Eat well at restaurants, parties, solo meals, family meals, and even at work
- Get in touch with your hunger and fullness cues to ensure meals are more satisfying
- Ditch that overly full feeling
- Surround yourself with a successful environment and positive thought patterns regarding nutrition and body image
- Take good care of yourself!
- Stop stress eating and ditch the guilt that typically comes along with it
- Move past the rigidity of diets and bring the joy back in eating while practicing good nutrition