Cranberry Orange Cheesecake Cups
Graham Cracker Crust
- 4 sheets Graham Crackers crushed into crumbs
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg ground
- 1/4 tsp cloves ground
- 1 bag cranberries rinsed
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 cup sugar
Orange Zest Cream
- 1 block cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Make the cranberry sauce. Mix cranberries, cranberry juice, sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil and cook until cranberries are soft and have burst open. Set aside to cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Place graham cracker crumbs, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves into a bowl. Mix well. Spread onto baking sheet, and bake for 5 minutes, or until graham cracker crumbs are golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until whipped cream is formed and there stiff peaks present. Place bowl in fridge until ready to use. In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, vanilla, orange zest and sugar until well blended. Fold in whipped cream gently.
- Divide graham cracker crumbs between 4 serving bowls. Add cream cheese mixture to each dish. Top with cranberry sauce and serve or place in fridge.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
Whether you are a novice in the kitchen, or a seasoned chef, Dietitian Klara will work with you to help you reach your nutrition goals. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating, Cooking with Diabetes and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Guide.