Dana Magee RDN, LDN, CLTRegistered Dietitian Nutritionist
Dana Magee is a nutrition therapist, author, and speaker. Dana specializes in digestive health, food sensitivities, and eating disorders.
She helps clients REBEL against fad diets and build a healthier, more positive relationship with food. Dana Magee is a Health At Every Size (HAES) practitioner and does not prescribe weight loss diets.
Dana Magee uses her advanced training in functional nutrition and food sensitivities to help her clients love and trust food again as they heal from years of painful symptoms that have dominated their lives. She sees clients in our Annapolis, and Columbia offices. Many of Dana’s clients also like to work with her virtually.
Dana Magee’s Specialties
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Emotional Eating
- Food sensitivities
- Low FODMAPs
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Acid Reflux (GERD)
Dana Magee’s Qualifications
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist
- Certified LEAP Therapist
- Extensive training in Integrative and Functional Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Eating Disorders Online Training with Marci Evans
- Eating Disorder Bootcamp Workshop with Jessica Setnick
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND)
- International Federation of Eating Disorder Dietitians (IFEDD)
- Maryland Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
More About Dana
Dana is passionate about providing her clients the tools they need to achieve excellent nutrition and getting them energized about creating a plan to change their lifestyle. She guides her clients in a way that helps them become experts on their own nutritional needs and works alongside them to get the long-term results they are seeking.
Dana is coauthor to Nourished and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide, which bring practical recipes to those trying to get meals on the table quickly and nutritiously.
Outside her work as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Dana is a new mom to a baby boy and enjoys relaxing outdoors, exploring new restaurants, and boating with her family.