Low FODMAP Tacos
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb ground beef lean
- salsa Fody Foods
- black olives sliced
- scallion chopped, green part only
- 1/8 avocado
- cheese cheddar
- Greek yogurt
- Heat pan over medium heat. Cook beef until browned. Drain any extra fat.
- Add spices, and 1/4 cup water and cook until thickened.
- Serve beef in taco shells and top with desired toppings.
Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors.
Dana uses her advanced training in functional nutrition and food sensitivities to help her clients love and trust food again as they heal from years of painful symptoms that have dominated their lives. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide.