Low FODMAP Pasta Salad
- 1 box pasta Ancient Harvest Rotini, cooked and drained
- 1 tomato roma, diced
- 1/2 bell pepper red, diced
- 1/2 cup olives sliced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/8 cup basil chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 chicken breast, skinless, grilled, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil garlic infused, FODY Foods
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp oregano dry
- 1/2 tsp basil dry
- black pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix together pasta, tomatoes, bell pepper, olives, spinach, basil, and parmesan cheese. Toss until combined.
- In a separate bowl mix together olive oil, vinegar, water, salt, sugar, oregano, basil, and salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the pasta salad and serve.
- Add in grilled chicken.
Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors.
Dana uses her advanced training in functional nutrition and food sensitivities to help her clients love and trust food again as they heal from years of painful symptoms that have dominated their lives. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide.