Low FODMAP Mason Jar Salad
- 1/4 cup carrots sliced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper red, chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumber chopped
- 1/4 cup garbanzo beans drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup brown rice
- 1/2 cup cabbage red, chopped
- 2 cups lettuce
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3/4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/4 Tbsp olive oil garlic infused
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Combine vinegar, oil, salt and pepper at the bottom of your mason jar.
- Next layer carrots, bell peppers, cucumber, chickpeas, rice, cabbage, greens, and sunflower seeds on top of dressing in jars.
- You can refrigerate for up to 3 days. Shake before serving and dump in a bowl.
Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors.
Dana uses her advanced training in functional nutrition and food sensitivities to help her clients love and trust food again as they heal from years of painful symptoms that have dominated their lives. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide.