Low FODMAP Kebabs
- 8 12 inch skewers
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil garlic infused
- lemon and herb seasoning Fody Foods
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/2 lb mushroom canned
- 1 bell pepper red
- Soak the skewers in water while you prepare the rest of the ingredients. This ensures they won't burn in the oven or on the grill.
- Coat the chicken in garlic infused olive oil and sprinkle on the lemon and herb seasoning.
- Chop the vegetables into bite-sized pieces that are similar in size to the chicken. This will ensure everything cooks at the same rate. (Smaller mushrooms might not need to be cut.)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F or preheat grill using medium heat. Assemble skewers, alternating the vegetables and the chicken. Grill or bake the kabobs for 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors.
Dana uses her advanced training in functional nutrition and food sensitivities to help her clients love and trust food again as they heal from years of painful symptoms that have dominated their lives. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide.