If you love egg rolls, you’re gonna love this recipe! Egg roll in a bowl has all of the best ingredients of egg rolls with a healthy twist!
Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 bag cabbage shredded, with carrots
- 4 tbsp soy sauce low sodium
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice
- 1/4 tsp white pepper ground
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper flakes
- In a large pan over medium heat, brown pork. Drain and return to heat.
- Add cabbage and continue to cook until cabbage softens. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Serve with romaine to make lettuce wraps, or over rice. Enjoy!
Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.