BBQ Pork Chops
- 1 lb pork chops (about 4 pieces)
- 2 medium sweet potato chopped
- 1 bell pepper green, chopped
- 1 bell pepper red, chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tbsp corn starch whisked with 4 tbsp cold water
- 1 15-oz can tomato sauce low sodium/ no salt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1-1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Place all ingredients in a slower cooker and set on low. Cook for 8 hours.
- Serve over rice and sprinkle with fresh herbs (parsley, chives, etc).
- Place all ingredients in a one gallon freezer bag. Try to push as much air out of the bag as possible, seal bag, and lay flat in the freezer.
- When ready to serve, thaw meal in fridge overnight. Place contents of bag into the slow cooker. Set on low for 8 hours.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
Whether you are a novice in the kitchen, or a seasoned chef, Dietitian Klara will work with you to help you reach your nutrition goals. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating, Cooking with Diabetes and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Guide.