Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Scrub sweet potato, then dry thoroughly.
- Carefully slice sweet potato lengthwise to make ½ inch slices. Then cut each slice lengthwise to create 1/2 inch fries.
- Toss fries in olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake fries for 30-40 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.