Digestive Nutrition and GI Health
- Do you experience digestive difficulties like bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea?
- Have you ever been told you have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?
- Have you had to put your life on hold due to digestive disturbances?
- Do you have trouble figuring out what foods to eat?
REBEL Dietitian Dana Magee, RD, LD, CLT and Alex Raymond, RD LD want to help you work toward optimal digestive health and rid yourself of those painful, life-interrupting symptoms. Think of Dana and Alex as dietitians as experts on digestive health and nutrition, but also digestive detectives. They will take a look at every aspect of your diet and lifestyle to uncover which foods may be the cause of these symptoms and how to alleviate them. They may be in contact with your gastroenterologist and/or primary care to assure no detail goes unnoticed.
Some of the digestive issues they are able to work with you in solving are (but not limited to…)
- Low FODMAPS
- Fructose intolerance
- Lactose intolerance
- Celiac disease
- Yeast bacterial overgrowth
- IBD: Crohn’s disease or Ulcerative colitis
- Diverticulitis/ diverticulosis
- Food allergies
- Food sensitivities or food intolerances
- Digestive Complications of Eating Disorders
- LEAP Food Sensitivity Evaluation
- Recommendations when probiotics, digestive enzymes, or other supplements are needed
For more information on how we can help, contact us.