Eating for Diabetes Management and Prevention
Diabetes Classes are for you if:
- Are you struggling with managing your diabetes?
- Are you looking for a little extra help with choosing the right foods and gaining a better understanding of how eating affects your blood sugar?
- Were you diagnosed with pre-diabetes, and are trying to prevent diabetes?
- Looking for support from others struggling with diabetes or pre-diabetes?
The Dietitians at RBA are offering a new “Eating with Diabetes” group class to help you:
- Manage your blood glucose
- Enjoy foods with family/friends, at home and restaurants
- Build skills to confidently manage or prevent diabetes
- Practicing good self-care and lifestyle factors that affect diabetes
“Eating with Diabetes” is the first Tuesday of every month from 5:30-6:00 pm at our Greenbelt office. The cost is $15 per class.
If you are interested in signing up for the class, please call 301-474-2499 or fill out our contact form for more information!
If you are unable to attend the classes in person, we will be recording the information and the videos will be made available for purchase on our website!